TEVTA Government of Punjab has announced an advertisement today regarding new career opportunities. We receive these TEVTA Punjab Jobs 2023 Download Application Forms from.
Technical Education and Vocational Training of Power of Punjab P-TEVTA is a specialized Department of Industry, Commerce, Investment, and Abilities Development agency. The largest public sector organization was established to promote the TVET sector by providing technical and vocational education and training through its nearly 400 institutions across Punjab.
Currently, TEVTA wants dynamic and goal-oriented persons for the vacant posts of Instructor E-Rozgar (Creative Design), Instructor Solar (PV), Instructor Auto and Diesel, Jr. Instructor Auto and Diesel, Jr. Instructor Web Designing, Jr. Instructor Aluminum and Steel Fabricator, and Jr. Instructor Professional Cooking.
According to the post’s criteria, applicants with qualifications such as DAE in relevant field, B.Sc/B.Tech in relevant field, BSCS/BSIT/MCS are eligible. Moreover, at least 1 to 2 year of experience in same field is also compulsory.
The Punjab TEVTA has announced the above vacancies for Punjab-domiciled individuals having requisite qualifications and experience.
Technical Education and Vocational Training (TEVT) Jobs Details:
|Posted on:||6th September 2023|
|Education:||DAE, Bachelor, Master, B.Tech|
|Last Date:||September 12, 2023|
|Company:||Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority – TEVTA|
|Address:||Farooq-e-eAzam Road, Opposite Sadiq Abad Police Station, Rawalpindi|
- Instructor Solar (PV)
- Jr. Instructor Web Designing
- Jr. Instructor Professional Cooking
- Jr. Instructor Aluminum & Steel Fabricator
- Jr Instructor – Auto & Diesel
- Instructor E-Rozgar (Creative Design)
- Instructor Auto & Diesel
- Desired applicants might forward their applications and other supporting documents to Farooq-e-eAzam Road, Opposite Sadiq Abad Police Station, Rwp.
- The closing date for submission of application is September 12, 2023.
- No soft form and incomplete application will be processed.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for interview.